A fire destroyed the kitchen at Redd's Smokehouse BBQ in Carlisle, closing the business until further notice. The Sentinel reports crews responded to a reported fire on the third floor of the building that houses the restaurant in the 100 block of North Hanover Street on Monday.
If you find a dimension intereseting, we recommend you pick up one or two facts that you find intriguing and place them into your memory. That way you will have 2nd degree information about the topic if it comes up in conversation.
Accordingly, you can do the same with others as well.