Loading, please wait ...

News Analytics

To file a complaint against a health facility or service regulated by DHEC, submit the Health Facility Complaint Form. If you are unable to submit your health facility complaint online, you can call our office at (803) 545-4370 or 1-800-922-6735 and indicate you wish to file a complaint against a health facility or service.

The Angle

Subject Matter

  • Business, economics, society 52.13%
    • Companies, industries, organizations 100.00%
  • Healthcare 47.87%
    • Hospitals, doctors and medical care 100.00%

Emotional Reaction






Depth Chart

Here we provide depth for the multitude of dimensions lacing this article.

Connect your favorite information below with the lead sentence at the top of the page to build a mental model of the story.