Loading, please wait ...


News Analytics

yahoo default logo 1200x1200.
University President Jonathan Green released a statement on the school's website Thursday announcing that all students are compliant with the vaccination protocols, with 96 percent vaccinated and the remaining 4 percent having approved exemptions.

Subject Matter

  • Healthcare 55.43%
    • Hospitals, doctors and medical care 52.94%
    • Health, disease and medicine 47.06%
  • Government and social 44.57%
    • Education, schools and universities 58.54%
    • Legal, courts and investigations 41.46%

Emotional Reaction

Sentiment

Positive

Neutral

Negative

Definitions