Loading, please wait ...


News Analytics

rawImage.
State controller candidate Lanhee Chen jokes that his campaign took a poll, and 95% of those surveyed had no idea what the controller does. “And the other 5% are lying,” Chen quipped during a speech to the California Republican Party convention in April.
Google

The Angle

Subject Matter

  • Business, economics, society 51.52%
    • Companies, industries, organizations 100.00%
  • Politics 48.48%
    • Domestic politics 100.00%

Emotional Reaction

Sentiment

Positive

Neutral

Negative

Definitions

Depth Chart

Here we provide depth for the multitude of dimensions lacing this article.

Connect your favorite information below with the lead sentence at the top of the page to build a mental model of the story.