Loading, please wait ...


|  

News Analytics

Only about 1% of marine plastic debris is recovered at the ocean's surface, meaning the other 99% likely either sinks or is ...
Google

Subject Matter

  • Environment and natural world 71.62%
  • Science and technology 28.38%

Emotional Reaction

Sentiment

Positive

Neutral

Negative

Definitions